Ravensbruck Concentration Camp opened in May 1939 and was located 60 miles north of Berlin.
The camp held women that were used as laborers for the Deutsch Textil und Bekleidungswerke. Scrip was issued in two type with type 1 reading Konzentrationslager Ravensbruck on the first line. Type two first line reads Pramienschein uber RM. A canteen card was also issued and very rarely found.