Feldafing Jewish D.P. Camp
Feldafing was the first all Jewish displaced persons camp. The camp was located about 25 miles Southwest of Munich and was opened in 1946 with 4000 Jewish DP’s.
The camp remained open until March 1953. There were 6 denominations of notes issued, 10, 25, and 50 cents, and 1, 5, and 10 dollars. Notes are difficult to find.