Campo Concentramento P.G. 32 Bogliaco
Camp 32 was located in Bogliaco and opened in June 1941.
There were 132 buildings and the camp held higher ranking POWs. Denominations of 5, 10, 20, and 50 centesimi and 1, 5, and 10 lire were issued. There were two types issued, one with P.G. 32 and one with Bogliaco on the top line.