Campo Concentramento P.G. 59
Camp 59 was located in Servignano. The camp was first used in WWI rebuilt in 1935 to hold 2000 persons and went into operation in WWII January 1941.
After the Italian surrender September 6, 1943 all of the POWs escaped and the camp was looted by people in the area. On October 7, 1943 and order was sent for the internment of Italians and foreign Jews at the camp. On May 3, 1944 the camp was bombed allowing prisoners to escape. Guards began recapturing some that escaped who were first sent to Fossoli and then to Auschwitz. a 1, 2, 5, and 10 lire were issued.