Campo Concentramento P.G. 68
Camp 68 was located in Vetralla and entered into operation in July 1942 and had a capacity of 4000 POWs.
The camp was closed in December 1942 and the POWs were transferred to Monte Urano, Plattignano, Acquapendente, Capri, Coreglia and Gravina. It was later used for Displaced Persons. Denominations of 5, 10, 20, and 50 centesimi and 1, 2, 5, and 10 lire have been reported. Some notes have the 68 scratched out and replaced by 10. These notes may have circulated there.