Oflag II-C Kasa Samopomocy OBOF II-C
Camp Oflag II-C was located near Woldenberg Germany now Dobiegniew Poland and was first established in September 1939 for enlisted Polish POWs and held over 14,000 POWs.
After May 1940 it was established as a camp for 6,000 Officers until it was closed in January 1945. There were two types of scrip issued one for Kasa Samopomocy OBOF II C in 1944 in denominations of 10, and 50 fenigow, and 1, 2, 5, and 10 mark. The second was for Koomis Baraku 7b, Biwak II C in 1942 in denominations of 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50 fenigow, and 10 marks.